Pop Robin Cards
- Can you include a message in the card?
- Yes, we can include a personal gift message in any card and deliver it directly to the recipient. Add your message to a product in the basket and we will print and affix it inside the card. Click here to see a guide on how to add a personal message to a card.
- Do you deliver internationally?
- Yes. You can fill in any international delivery address at checkout and we will post your order there.
- Do you offer tracked delivery?
- Yes. You can select tracked delivery for any UK or international order. All our orders are sent via Royal Mail.
- Can I have a card delivered directly to the recipient?
- Yes. Fill in the recipient's address in checkout and we will post it directly to them. You can also include a personal gift message in the card.
- Can I have a card delivered to myself?
- Yes. Fill in your address in checkout and we will post it to you.
- Can I get a multi-buy discount and have the cards delivered to different addresses?
- The multi-buy discounts (such as 2 for £10 and 3 for £10) pass on savings on postage costs by posting multiple items together. This means we can't offer a multi-buy discount when sending cards to different delivery addresses.
- What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept payment via PayPal, debit or credit card, Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- Is payment safe and secure?
- Yes. Payment is handled by PayPal or by our industry-leading payment provider Stripe. We never see or have access to your payment details.
- Can you customise a single card for me?
- We cannot customise individual cards as it's not economically viable to go through the design and production process for a single card. We can offer customised cards on a wholesale basis for larger quantities.
- How do you deliver the cards?
- All our orders are sent via Royal Mail. You can select different delivery options at checkout.
- Why haven't Royal Mail delivered my order yet?
Royal Mail deliver the vast majority of orders on time, but in some rare cases they struggle to meet their delivery aims. You can see more information on the Royal Mail Service Updates page.
We post orders as quickly as possible, but once we've posted an order, it is out of our control and down to Royal Mail to deliver it.
Note that it is not just the receiving location that matters -- the sending location and sorting offices in between can be in different situations on different days.
- Do you sell 3D pop up cards wholesale?
- Yes, we are a distributor of 3D pop up cards in the UK. You can contact us about 3D pop up card wholesale enquiries.
- Where are you based?
- Pop Robin Cards is located in London, England.
- How can I contact you?
- You can send an email to email@example.com.